Thursday, December 4, 2008

Photo Proof of Santa and the Reindeer!

I've been meaning to put these photos up for some time now (actually, just about a month) and between moving, the holidays, conferences, and getting out the February edition of the magazine it just didn't happen. Now that I have a moment to breathe, I'm going to post them for all to see. I'd like to give serious props to my mom, sister, cousin, and landlord for the amazing job that you did during the race. What a way to spend the holiday :)










Photo 1: Mom making the final push up that beast of a hill. Wait to go, Mom! "Good for YOU!" Look at that determination. Head down; eyes straight ahead.













Photo 2: Jen coming through the chute. Hair whipping in the wind. The end is SO CLOSE!













Photo 3: Justin, me, Casey, Mom, and Jen after the race. Santa and the Reindeer are there to support us...aka hold us up. It was a hard race! :)

No comments: