Wednesday, December 24, 2008

I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

In San Diego, the locals decorate their palm trees and red rock boulders with Christmas lights. Instead of snow, they use bubble machines. And instead of hot cocoa, they drink mai thais. OK, that last part's a lie, but you get the picture. Having Christmas here will be great with Justin's family's tamale festival and bake night, but there will certainly be no snow. So live it up, East Coast! Take your puppies outside, eat snow cream, and catch snow flakes on your tongue for me. I'll be baking in the sun for you ;)

I wish you all a happy holiday and healthy new year!

With love,
Steph

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Dear Steffie,
There was no white christmas...just rain'n aht.

Lois said...

I hope you had a great San Diego Christmas. Rich and I froze our arses off in Canadia. :-)