Monday, February 16, 2009

Dear Friends and Family

If you are still with me after MONTHS of neglect, please forgive me. Justin and I moved into our new home in mid-December and ever since then things have been hectic. Little did I know, owning a home is constant work. In between three trade shows for my magazine (one in Austin, Texas and two in Las Vegas) we've been painting, ripping down walls, pulling plants, rebuilding walls, painting again. It's been a constant flutter of events. And thanks to his grandparents and dad (and trusty Sean!) we're getting close to having a home we can live in. I'm looking forward to the weekend where every day is not filled with house work. I'm not sure when that will be, but I'm hoping it's soon! So, now that work has died down a bit and the house is getting in order, I hope to update my blog more often. Thanks for keeping up with me. I'll try better to keep up with you!

Love,
Steph

Photos to come soon!

No comments: