Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Issues

I've been trying to create a new masthead banner for my June site, but am having technical difficulties. Apparently recreating something I've ALREADY DONE is not my forte. Please bare with me. And in the meantime, I thought I'd say: Happy Month of My Birthday! :) Only ten days until I fly home. First, I'll be flying to Las Vegas for a conference for work. I leave tomorrow morning and then return the following day. I have exactly $60 so the challenge to do as much as I can in Sin City will be a big one. This is my second work trip, my first was back to Maryland, ironically enough. I didn't get a chance to show this shot from Ego Alley downtown Annapolis after I returned, so I'm using it now. Hopefully I'll have something equally as beautiful to look at in LV. Doubtful.




I also wanted to give an update on my weekend. I was so busy! Friday night Annie, Sam, two other girls, and I went to the Sex and the City movie premier. It was a great evening. Although I did not dress up to the nines, there definately were a few sorority sisters there in full regalia! On Saturday Ginny, Shannon Kenney, and I biked Coronado. What an amazing way to see a town. I'll be posting those pictures soon (again, part of the wonders of the blog world that I'm still figuring out). We were there for four hours, had a lovely time, and then--after missing the first ferry--rushed back home to get ready for roommate's dinner. Annie, G, and I went to Kemo Sabe in Hillcrest. It was AMAZING. We're all foodies, Ginny's a veggie, and we still all loved the concoctions. We managed to get quite sloshed afterwards, so my Sunday took a little longer to get started than I'd anticipated. I'm not a drinker anymore, so thanks, G, for making my breakfast since I couldn't stand up to do it myself! :) Oh to be 20 again...

And THEN, Justin and I went house hunting. We found some really great homes in the North Park/Mission Hills area. Hopefully something will work out. I really loved this batch of homes and they're in a great location. Not too far from downtown, the zoo, the beach, work. It would be amazing. So, hopefully we'll have a house soon!

OK, now let's see if I can figure out this whole picture thingie. Help welcome. Also, why is some text 1.5 spaced and other text is not? Random.

No comments: