Friday, June 20, 2008

Thanks for NOTHING! :)

I've showered, shaved, slept, and snacked. I am officially a human again! After two days of traveling back from New York (a thunderstorm disrupted our travel plans and forced Justin and me to stay in a hotel in Atlanta), I am back in the saddle. I thought I'd just put a quick note on here about the trip. Note: it was amazing! I had a fabulous birthday and got to see so many friends. Thanks to Michelle, Tosha, RayRay, Kate Lally, Linds, and Kath for making the trek out to see me! I loved seeing you all and can't wait until the next time. And of course thanks to my family for spending time with Justin and me. Oh, and thanks to Justin for missing the US Open, which you've been waiting to see your WHOLE LIFE at Torrey Pines. I love you for coming home with me :) But NO thanks to AirTran and the La Guardia crew for making us sit on the tarmac for three hours and causing us to miss our connecting flight in Atlanta.

Hopefully, pictures will be up soon of our travels. I think that I'm going to have to either do a coffee table photo albumn or buy a digital frame for all of our pictures. So be out on the lookout for THAT! To be continued...

No comments: