Friday, May 9, 2008

Mother's Day Weekend

I have a pretty busy weekend ahead of me. They seem to fill up quicker and quicker each week. I missed my friend Teresa's birthday a month ago so Justin and I are going to dinner with her and her new fiance tonight at a little French restaurant called Blue Boheme. I'm really excited for some crepes (please use appropriate French accent here) and mussles.

On Saturday, Justin and I are heading to Oceanside to look at houses. I've been told it will be an all-day event so I may pack trail mix and waters for the dusty trail ahead. Hopefully we find some things we like. I'm moving out of my apartment at the end July and don't want to be homeless! :)

And then Sunday, of course is Mother's Day. I won't get to spend it with my mom, but Justin has a few to share. We're having brunch with his mom's side of the family and then going to a barbecue afterwards. I guess this is what it's like to have a big family, huh? I would like to put a "hi, Mom!" here for my fabulous mother. I wish I could be there to spend it with you. Kick your shoes off and have a cocktail for yourself! I insist.

2 comments:

Carole said...

"Hi!" Love you - love your blog! Have a great weekend!

Mom

Bree said...

My next door neighbors are moving in June. I think you should look into that if only for the reason that I can once again look to my left and have my blatherings be understood.