Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Toolan's Visit

Jen came to visit San Diego this past weekend on a girls' trip. It was looking like we weren't going to meet up with all the stuff planned, but finally I got to see her and her sisters Monday night at the PB Shore Club. It was so much fun!

We just spent the night catching up on our lives. I think I haven't seen her in over a year. A lot has happened in that time :) Marriages, boyfriends, new jobs, new schools. Crazy stuff. I think we're becoming (gasp!) adults!

She assured me she'd start reading my blog, so here's a shout out to Toolan, aka Jen Judy! I think I'm going to start vacationing like you...more of an active rest like the good ol' days on the crew team. No more of this lazy crap. It's kayaks and hikes for me on my future vacations! What a way to see a city.

No comments: